Friday, May 4, 2018

Mini Sweet Thank you cards

 Hello Crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Todays sweet little cards were designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using Ribbons, lace, embellishments, and flowers all from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.

To start I used these sweet little cards , they are bazzill cards, precut, and had the shape, they are mini :) I cut some scrap design paper to place on these using RRR Scotch ATG refill tape, , and then layered with Cheery Lynns Doily's using the Foam Tabs from RRR to give a 3-D effect on the Middle one. The strawberries are another die cut, and they are colored with copics. I did stamp Thank you on the one doily for the card in the center. Love how fast and easy these were to create. I will be making more of these sweet cards, as these are already sent out :)

Left Card I used Gabrielle Lace, and then white mini sweetheart blossoms
https://www.reasonableribbon.com/item/Wild_Orchid_Craft_Miniature_Sweetheart_Blossoms_White/8013/c597
Middle card - I ended up using Yellow Delicate Stitch Ribbon, and Mineral Ice Delicate Stitched ribbon, and a sweet little sweetheart Blossom flower in white
Right side card- I used again Gabrielle Lace and then some Satin Crosshatch Nile Blue Ribbon and then a little pearl half backed heart embellishment 
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Scotch ATG refill tape
Foam Tabs
Gabrielle Lace
Yellow Gold Satin Delicate Stitch Ribbon
Mineral Ice Delicate Stitched Ribbon
Mini Sweetheart Blossoms in white
Sweetheart blossom
Crosshatch Nile Blue Satin Ribbon
Pearl Heart Halfbacked embellishment


I love how quickly these came together, and how fun they were to create. I do want to thank you for stopping by, and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs

1 comment:

Martie Rollin said...

These are so cute and sweet! I love all of them! I definitely need to learn to make better bows. LOVE your cards!