Monday, October 9, 2017

Cheery Lynn Friendly Felines

 Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today's card was created for Cheery Lynn Designs using their DARLING dies! I LOVE these Friendly Felines, as they are super cute, and fun to color up. I also used some other dies as well on this card for today.

My card measures 6" x 6" and I used a dark grey for the card base, then orange for the layers too. The design paper is super sweet and perfect for Halloween. Its Pebbles TRICKS and TREATS paper stack. On each layer I used a lavender thread to do the sewing on the machine. Each Feline was distress using inks. And put together using one of my favorite glues from Cheery Lynn called "Best Glue Ever" I did however use a copic on the middle kitty, and then distressed his face,tail,and legs. I also added some white gel dots for fun.

My sentiment is from The Project Bin and was stamped in a purple ink, and then I distressed the circle using the die for the frame and then distressing, that is why it has 2 shades. Circle was cut using Cheery Lynns LPC4 Circle pierce and cut die set. Then I also used 2 dies behind it, they are B888 Flourish frame cut in a black and white coordinating design paper. Then I cut the DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily using a grey card stock.

All dies were cut using the Big Sister Die cut machine.

Ribbons and embellishment are from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Layers were done using foam tabs for 3-D look.
Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:

This is my sweet kitty Gizmo who loves being in the craft room with his momma! He is new to our family, we just got him about 3 weeks ago, and he is adjusting fine....hehehehe

I really enjoyed creating this super sweet Halloween card using these darling Felines, and frames! Hope you enjoyed my post today, and thank you for stopping by!
Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truely so beautiful is your card x

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Hi Cheryl! These kitties are a riot!! Your special flair continues to amaze me, my friend!! Hugs, Anne