Friday, September 1, 2017

Have a Creepy Halloween!

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all!
Today I have a quick post to share, as my card was designed for The Project Bin & Really Reasonable Ribbons Anything Goes with Ribbon challenge. To Join us for Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge, please visit the Blog Here! To visit The Project Bins Blog for Inspiration, it can be found Here!  Hope you enjoy this Spookalicious card for today :)

On my card I chose to use The Project Bins Creepy Halloween Stamp set for the sentiment. All dies are from Cheery Lynn Design Dies, and Ribbons used are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbons Ribbon club for this month

The design paper is Pebbles Tricks N Treats 6 x 6 paper stack.

I did a little dusting on the kitty and the sentiment circle.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Ooooh this card is so wonderful!