Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Valentines Telescope fold card


Hello everyone, Cheryl here today with a super fun fold Telescoping Valentines card I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their BEAUTIFUL Ribbon, Flowers, and embellishments, & The Project Bin using stamps and coordinating dies from the "In My Heart" stamp set.These cards are so much fun to make, and are super CUTE! Perfect for any holiday, or just because.

 On my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms, Leaves, and Bead berry sprays cluster pink to create a flower swag around the heart and sentiment.

Sentiment and heart are from The Project Bin.

Little pearls are from Really Reasonable Ribbon Embellishments "Imitation heart pearl bead flatback"


In the photo above, you can see where you can add writing on the white, and it will be hidden. LOVE that!!!
 

I so enjoyed making my card to share with you all today! Hope you enjoyed my post, and if you haven't made one of these yet, you should, as they are so easy and super fun!!! Enjoy!!!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: