Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy Turkey Day

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!
I LOVE the colors of fall! Love all the trees, leaves, and of course decorating for this season too! While I LOVE cooking a good turkey for Thanksgiving, I am not that fond of eating him....hehehehehe I do Love the stuffing and all the side dishes, just not a big fan of turkey. However I am a big fan of this DARLING Cheery Lynn Turkey, as he is absolutely too cute!!!! I did airbrush this little guy :) had fun with that! I hope you enjoy todays post!

So to start with I started with a 6" x 6" card base

Base Layer cut at 6" x 12" and score at 6" to create a 6" x 6" card
Layer 1- cut brown shimmer card stock at 5 3/4" x 5 3/4", then dp at 5 1/2"x 5 1/2" (add sewing)
Layer 2- Cut brown at 5" x 5" then dp(design paper) at 4 3/4"x 4 3/4"
Layer 3- Cheery Lynn Corner Dies CABD17
Layer 4- Cheery Lynn Pierced Stacker #2 XL-20 dies( I used 5" x 3 3/4" brown) , (4 1/8" x 3 1/8" plaid design paper) , ( 1 3/4" x 1 3/8" for the white sentiment layer)

Pumpkins - Cheery Lynn Fall Pumpkin dies B827 were colored using copic markers. The green vines were cut using a green polka dot design paper.
TurkeyCheery Lynn Designs Happy Turkey Day Dies B826 was cut out using white card stock and then airbrushed using different shades of copic markers. I did cut the Eat Beef sign in the coordinating brown shimmer card stock. Leaves from this die were colored with copic markers as well.

Ribbon- Really Reasonable Ribbons Brown Shimmer Satin. and Orange Satin

Sentiment- The Project Bin Autumn's Calling
Cheery Lynn Dies used:
Cheery Lynn Corner Dies CABD17
Cheery Lynn Designs Happy Turkey Day Die set B826
Cheery Lynn Designs Fall Pumpkin Patch Die Set B827
Cheery Lynn Designs Pierced Stacker #2 XL-20 die set

I really had a LOT of FUN creating this fall card for today, hope you enjoyed my post, please do let me know what you think! :)
Have a wonderful weekend, and thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is so lovely l like the layout of your card so beautifully presented too! xx