Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Polar Pals

Hello everyone, Happy Wednesday to all! Today I wanted to share a Christmas card I created for I Brake For Stamps using the darling stamp called "Polar Pals" found in the Christmas section here. I LOVE Christmas and IBFS has TONS of beautiful Christmas stamps to choose from.

I stamped my Polar Pals stamped image in Tim Holtz Distress Black Soot, and then colored with copic markers. I also had to add some stickles to the wings, hat, star , and the bunny cottontail.
I did add some sewing to the 3 layers on my card for today, and to embellish, I used some gems, Really Reasonable Ribbon's cherry blossom, punched branches(Martha Stewart), and then 3/4" Chevron Striped Twill in red ribbon for my bow.
 
The design paper I used is American Crafts , I've had this pack for about 2 years and finally used it :) I do have single sheets too, and used some of them over time.
 
Challenges :
Creative Moments/Anything goes with 2 design papers
A Snowflake Promise/Anything goes with a twist of season
Craft-Dee Bowz/Anything goes with a handmade bow
Critters and Creatures/ anything with a critter or creature on it
Get Creative Challenges/Stitching
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute, and loving the stitching details!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Ellie
Critters and Creatures Linky Party
Let's Color Linky Party