Tuesday, August 9, 2016

So Grateful

 Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to you all!!
I am super excited to be able to make some time to play along with todays color challenge on Splitcoaststampers!  :) I just received this Beautiful stamp set in the mail, and had to use it. This is one of 5 sentiments in the new Autumn's Calling set from The Project Bin!

So this weeks Splitcoaststampers Color challenge is Yellow and Greens! I did use the browns for my neutrals :)

I also used my NEW Mini Misti and LOVE it!!! I got that from JustRite Papercrafts, and love how I can really place my sentiments, and keep stamping, if I missed spot! Also was able to place my sunflower and sentiment just how I wanted, NICE!!! So the project Bin sentiment I used today, was stamped in Memento black ink, and on white card stock.

The sunflower was colored using copics in Y06, YG95, & G99 , I then used the Glass technique on the flower part of this.

Die Cut frames are from JustRite Papercraft and are called "Hello Decorative Oval Frames" 
Lastly I added a big bow made using Really Reasonable Ribbon Brown Shimmer Satin!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: