Sunday, August 14, 2016

Home


Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to you all!
Hope you all are enjoying your summer, and getting to spend some time with your family and friends. Summertime is my favorite time of the year, as we can spend a lot of time outside enjoying the beautiful summer heat :) I love fall too, but I'm in no hurry for it to arrive....heheheehehehe

So today I have a card I created for The Project Bin Stamps(using the Fun is Good Stamp Set) & Really Reasonable Ribbon (using the Beautiful white satin, and white leave trim). I used the white Satin to create my bow, and then the white leave trim for the Glass flowers I made.
 I love the colors on this dp, its the I Do Collection from American Crafts, got this for SUPER CHEAP, like 2.00 for an entire package, may have been cheaper, since it was 40% off that.

For my Sentiment I did stamp in black, and then used a stampinUp! marker to color the "I'm Home" and the little House!

I love making my glass flowers. These turned out ok, I can now see the different colors from the glue pad, I need to find a new one, but my local Michaels, and Hobby Lobby do not carry them:( I will be ordering online. The flowers were created using JustRite Papercrafts Floral Trio One dies. and using the Glass Technique on them. I also added vintage beads to the centers of each flower.
I also ran the white leaves under and around my flowers. LOVE how they look!
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: