Monday, July 18, 2016

I remembered your BIRTHDAY

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!
Today's card was designed for The Project Bin using another super sweet stamp set called "Born Yesterday"! LOVE all the sentiments in this set! Below I have listed all products used to create my card :)
Card Measures 5" x 5"
Stamp is from The Project Bin Stamps- Born Yesterday set and stamped in StampinUp! Pacific Point ink.
Pebbles Birthday wishes is what was used for the Design Paper on my card today. I also used dark grey card stock , and then a pink from American Crafts.

Ribbon - is vintage seam binding, and is 3 different colored in one.
Flowers- are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and so are the foam squares I used.
Dies-  I used for the fancy one JustRite Papercrafts Damask Flourish One die, and then 2 spellbinders

The sentiment on this one is super cute, as it says " I REMEMBERED Your BIRTHDAY  without looking on Facebook!" hhahahahahaha

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: