Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I Brake for Cupcakes

 Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!
Ok I have to say I absolutely fell in LOVE with this Steampunk Cupcake stamp when I 1st saw it, as I LOVE cupcakes, and of course this one is absolutely way too cute!!! Its from the I Brake for Stamps Zen Beauties Collection found here
 I stamped the cupcake in black memento ink and then colored it with copics. Next I decided to cut it out with an oval shape. I love adding glitz to my cupcakes, so I added some stickles in blue and clear . I had a lot of fun coloring this one up. Might have to color another soon, as I haven't had a lot of time to stamp lately, but hoping to by this weekend, as I miss being in my craft room 24/7.....heheheheh

This card measures 4 1/2" x  1/2"
To embellish my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Turftan Brown delicate stitched ribbon, OLD button, and some dew drops.
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!

To see Deal of the Week, please visit the I Brake For Stamps store here! LOTS of awesome stamps for super cheap price!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

AJ Bodine said...

Oh that cupcake is so sweet, I love how you've colored it! I love pinks and browns together :)