Thursday, March 3, 2016

So Grateful for you!

 
Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Wow its hard to believe we are already in March!! YIKES time sure does fly as we get older....hehehe
 
Todays card is "So Grateful for you" created using Heartfelt Creations Beautiful flowers Dies & Design paper. Absolutely LOVE their flower stamps and dies!


 
I used the Vintage Floret Collection by Heartfelt Creations. LOVE this paper, and love the vintage shabby chic truck. I have always enjoyed working with their stamps and dies, and felt I needed to start bringing out all my old stamp collections. I have soooo MANY of them...
 
 
Flowers- were created using Rose Creations Die, I just used the matching dp and cut out. I used weathered wood distress ink by Tim Holtz to dust my flowers, and added some Mist in Silver Sugar over the tops. Now the centers were done using Vintage Glitter Glass in "600 Indian Summer) love the look of these!
Butterfly-Cut in white card stock, and then airbrushed with R11 & distressed with weathered wood ink. I added some of the glitter glass to the butterfly as well (600 Indian Summer) I also added some dots with the viva pearl pen!
Leaves- I left them in the die and then dusted them with Shabby Shutters distress ink. Gives a 2 tone effect for those.  They were cut using the Rose Creation Dies as well.
HC Lace Die-was cut using white card stock, super simple and no fussing to get out small pieces!
Bow-My bow was created with 3/8" satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Sewing was added to each layered panel!

Challenges:
Try it on Tuesdays/Feminine & Fancy
Craft-Dee BowZ/Anything goes w a handmade bow CDB35
Bunny Zoes Challenge/Things with Wings
Thank you for looking and have a lovely Day!
Hugs
Cheryl

6 comments:

sirkkis said...

Gorgeous, elegant card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

chrissie said...

Very beautiful card with wonderful additions

Thank you for joining in at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Amazing! Thank you for joining TioT's! oxo Susi

Vicki said...

Cheryl, your card is fabulous! The colors, flowers that you made, the image...everything! The multi loop bow is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ March Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow."

My name is Erika. said...

What a gorgeous card. I love all the details you used.

Mrs.B said...

Hi Cheryl, Congratulations on your recent Top 5 place at TioT.
I am on the Admin there and wonder if you could contact me at:
avril_branthwaite@hotmail.com
Thanks, Avril