Tuesday, April 14, 2015

CC526 Wonderful Mother

Hello everyone, today's card was designed for Splitcoaststampers Color Challenge. I am SUPER excited that I was able to join in their color challenge for today. Today's Colors are -Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise , Island Indigo. 
 

On my card I did use the Rose Red, however I had to use other colors that were close to the ones for the CC.
 
On the CotttageCutz Fancy Victorian Butterfly I went ahead and used copics to airbrush it. The colors I used are- R37, BG15, and B45. I added some enamel dots from American Crafts to the butterfly. I love the CottageCutz dies, as they are super easy to cut out, and LOVE this New Victorian Release!


The Seam Binding I used is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is the color Summer Rose, its matches perfectly with the Red Rose card stock. I added a brad to the center of my bow for a little embellishing.
 
Lastly I added some of those enamel dots to the 4 corners of my 1 layer. and then some gems under the sentiment. My sentiment is from StampinUp's Well Scripted set.


No comments: