Friday, August 8, 2014

Shabby Chic "Cherish Time" page

Hello everyone! 
Today is the last page I am showing for the Shabby Chic Floral Delight Album I have created. I will be back again with the front cover and Video showing all the details of the inside.

I am sorry I didn't clean up the hot glue strands for this photo, but will have it ready for the video. I hate when I don't do that before taking all photo's...hehehehehe

On this page I used more of the American Crafts Thicker Pennants, and lots of Really Reasonable Ribbons Seam Binding. I guess you can say I LOVE the seam Binding that Bonnie Carries as I use a ton of it. On this page I also added some pearl brads that I bought at the American Crafts Warehouse Sale. I LOVE using these too.

The ticket stamp I used on this page is a SU! one, and I ended up adding our Anniversary date to it.

CottageCutz dies used on this page are the Filigree Butterfly Trio, and the Vintage Clock. I knew the CottageCutz Clock die would be a perfect fit for this page, and its the 1st time I used it since I received it. LOVE the look of it!

The Design Paper is from American Crafts and is the Pebbles Line, its the Baby line, but love the design of it and I thought it would be perfect for a shabby chic look.

I will be back to share my Cover of this Album & a Video showing all hidden pockets and other places to add photo's in here. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all!
Cheryl

No comments: