Wednesday, August 6, 2014

CottageCutz Sweet Baby Lamb


Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all ! 
When I saw this sweet little lamb I thought how DARLING she is! I absolutely LOVE this CottageCutz die!!! 

So for the Baby Lamb, I used antique Linen to dust her in. Then I used copics in pink to color her bow,ears, noes,and hooves. Her eyes are done with the Viva Pearl Pen, and I had to add a sweet pink flower to her hair :)

The Ribbons I used are Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink Gingham, and Pink Satin. I LOVE the look of them both together. As for my buttons, normally I'm lazy and don't add the hemp, however on this card I just had to take the extra time and add it. I do love how it makes them look sewn on. The buttons are also from Really Reasonable Ribbon, as well as the Hemp I used. The little flowers can be found here at RRR, they are the open roses, 10mm

Baby Girl is cut out with the CottageCutz Expressions, using "Baby" & "Girl" dies.


 I used the Baby Design paper again, but this time its the girl colors. I also added some RRR Buttons, and hemp to make them look sewn on. Lastly I added some sewing, and a big Pink & Gingham Bow!
Thank you for stopping by and have a super awesome day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl