Sunday, December 1, 2013

Bella Curly Horn Reindeer

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Ours was super nice, it was just my family,Mom and Maddie(my sons girlfriend), 6 of us!

On to my card :)

On my card for the Bingo challenge I used the Twine,Image,flower plus Ribbon. And for the Non Traditional Colors I used Pink,grey and White :)

Both challenges were super fun!!! for my VO image, I stamped my deer onto the glue pad, then added some CIP's embossing powder, and heated it up. Next I used Viva Pearl Pen to add the dots around my scalloped circle. The DP is a leftover sheet I had mixed in my Christmas Design Paper.
For Really Reasonable Ribbon I used the pink Gingham Ribbon, Pink Cosmos Flower, and Pink Twine, all can be found at the RRR Store!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

Challenges can be found HERE at

No comments: