Thursday, November 21, 2013

Christmas Tussy Mussy Treat Holder

Hello everyone, short post for today, as I wanted to share another Christmas Tussy Mussy made out of Toilet Paper Rolls that I decorated using CottageCutz Dies & Really Reasonable Ribbon.


I used the Beautiful CottageCutz Filigree Reindeer from The Scrapping Cottage, and the Winterland Holly too. Next I used some Really Reasonable Ribbon, Beads, trim, and jute. The lace is vintage and comes from my stash.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Bead Trim
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Red Jute
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Mini Pom Pom Trim
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Sheer box pleated Red Trim
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Scor-Tape 1/2"
CottageCutz /Filigree Reindeer
CottageCutz/Winterland Holly


Will have more to share over the next few days, so be sure to stop back by and take a peek!!!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

MariLynn said...

This is super creative. Love it!