Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Z Becky Brown Debute


Hello everyone,
Today I have some super EXCITING news to share with you all!  I am a Ziva for the Z Becky Brown Design Team :) Wooohoooo!!!!

Z Becky Brown makes beautiful purses and insert that you can purchase. You can also design your own Like all the Ziva's will be doing :) Here is one that I have created using DCWV dp, and Really Reasonable Ribbon's Black Satin

Bella Black Floral Insert


This is my 1st insert I created using DCWV Design Paper and Really Reasonable Ribbons Black Satin. I also used a ribbon slider. This insert was super easy to make, and love the way it turned out!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

MariLynn said...

Congratulations. How fun!! Love how your purse turned out. That bow is fabulous.