Thursday, September 5, 2013

Christmas Jolly Cardinal Pocket


Today's little Jolly Cardinal Christmas Pocket was designed for
Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Seam BindingGingham Ribbon , and Sheer Box Pleated Trim! Also I designed my Pocket for CottageCutz by The Scrapping Cottage, using all CottageCutz dies.

 I LOVE Christmas and like everyone else can wait for that time of the year to arrive. However I have lately been on a Christmas designing spree....LOL meaning I'm totally INTO Christmas right now....heheheehe
For my Pocket:
I made my pocket out of the CottageCutz Large Confectionery Bag using SU! design paper. Love this print and LOVE this CottageCutz as its perfect for the HOLIDAYS!! Next I used some of the Red Sheer Box Pleated Trim over the CottageCutz Fancy Floral Lace border. Then I added my sweet little CottageCutz Jolly Cardinal, she is colored with copics, and placed over the CottageCutz Tea Time Doily! My stamps are NEW and will be released on Sunday by The Scrapping Cottage!! There are going to be 21 dies and some stamps in a super sweet Gift Set box :) 

For my Tag:
I used the CottageCutz Love Tag for my tag, then distressed it, and added the Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding in brown. Next I layered the Red Gingham Ribbon also found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Lastly I glued the Button in the center. Bonnie is also Carrying Buttons if you didnt know. You can find a LARGE assortment of Buttons in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store HERE.


All dies used are CottageCutz Dies, and can be found at The Scrapping Cottage, also dont forget to come back shortly as we are going to share some SNEAK PEEKS from the CottageCutz.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a sweet packet!! The bird is just too too cute!