Thursday, September 12, 2013

CC Build a Stocking Easel Card


Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday to all!! Ok I am having WAY TOO MUCH FUN with all these CottageCutz Christmas dies! If you havent had a chance to take a PEEK at all the new dies from The Scrapping Cottage, you might want to take a moment and do so :) heheheeh sooo many to add to your wishlist!!

So for my card today, I used again the BoBunny Design Paper, it was all the scraps leftover from yesterday's challenge card. And YES today's card was also made for Splitcoaststampers "Way to use it" Challenge! :) super excited to be able to join for the 2nd time this week! Its been a long time, and I used to play daily with the challenges over there.

Ok back to my card :) hahahaha
I used CottageCutz "Build a Stocking " cut out of the BoBunny dp, and the top of the stocking was cut in white. Next I used Gold Crystal embossing powder from CIP's(creative inspiration paints) for the top of the stocking. The CottageCutz Winter Pine branch too was cut out in white and colored with copics. Next I used the Ribbon & Lace from Really Reasonable Ribbons September Kit, flowers are also from RRR! Love these little sweetheart flowers. Behind my big bow is another bow made from seam binding. 

The ticket stamp is from Unity and is called ticket to Christmas


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: