Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sweet Glitzy Carriage


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all!!

Today I wanted to share the SWEET CottageCutz Horse & Carriage Die, along with the NEW Bella Spring Corner, both of them have LOTS of Creative Inspiration Paints "Resplendence Angel Dust" on them. 

I Love the look of all the shimmer and glitz this gives. Of course I got glitter everywhere in my craft room, even on the CAT! Oh boy, poor baby!!LOL You think after all these years he would learn not to sit underneath me.....LOL oh well...

All the ribbons and trims are from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I used the Silky Crush, Pink Leaves, White Sheer Box Pleated Trim. I use the Box Pleated Trim to make flowers. I LOVE making handmade ribbon flowers, I think they give that added touch to your cards, and mini albums.




In the bottom photo its really hard to see any of it. I think due to the angle of the photo. Anyways I had a lot of fun designing this card, and thank you for looking!!!!



Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Simko said...

So BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl! I love the Carriage and you used the Bella Spring Corner die so well on the card! Very inspiring!
Hugs,
Simona

Christina Griffiths said...

This is such a pretty card and I love your colour scheme. It's a card fit for a princess and I know a little girl that would just love it for her birthday xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Olena said...

WOW!!!! So Beautiful card! Love it! Olena