Monday, May 6, 2013

RRR Happy Mothers Day Card/Video

Hello Friends!!!

Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Ribbons and Pom Pom Mini trim that Bonnie carries at the shop. In the picture above you can see the beautiful shimmer somewhat of the Creative Inspiration paints Angel Dust Resplendence Glitter that I used on the leaves. I love the look and in person its sooo pretty!!!


For my card I used Really Reasonable Ribbon Red Mini Pom Pom Trim to create the centers of the flowers. The flowers are CottageCutz Tropical Trio Flowers Die (4 x6). I cut them out in a dark blue, and then lightly distressed them with Tim Holtz ink. I will post my video below showing how I made these sweet lil' flowers :)

VIDEO


The Happy Mother's Day stamp is a SU! one that I used. I stamped it with Memento black ink on the CottageCutz oval frame. My design paper is one that I got in a warehouse sale from Pink Paislee and figured I should probably use it now :) Hubby bought this package for me last year.



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh this is simply stunning xx