Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sweeet Pennie Pockets/Video



Hello Friends and Happy Sunday to all!!!
Today I'm sharing PAPER made Pennie Pockets made for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I have seen these made with Material, and searched and searched for a paper tutorial on these, well I couldnt find any. So I came up with my own Tutorial for this.



For my 1st one here,
 I used Really Reasonable Ribbons

Others
Feathers 
Pearls
SU! Design Paper
Cardstock
Hot Glue Gun/ Liquid Glue


On my 2nd one here I used Really Reasonable Ribbon 


These are super fun to make and are perfect for putting some candies in! 


PENNIE POCKET TUTORIAL


Right now Really Reasonable Ribbon is having a SALE through Monday Night Midnight Eastern Time, please check for the CODES here!
Have fun!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
cheryl


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheryl these are super adorable! You can fill mine up with jelly beans. Just Sayin lol. Love these cuties...G

Simko said...

What a GREAT idea, Cheryl! I LOVE your Pennie Pockets. THANK YOU for the video tutorial how to make them.
Hugs,
Simona

Donna Ellis said...

A wonderful tutorial, and such pretty Pennie pockets! I have never heard the phrase before - really pretty!