Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Mini Tussy Mussy

Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to all!!! Today I'm sharing this Mini Tussy Mussy 
I used 7 different Ribbons,laces, trim and seam binding on my Tussy Mussy.



This is a TOILET Paper Roll Tussy Mussy, pretty NEAT huh????!!!!! A friend of mine Carol(Chocolate,Crafts and Bears oh my) is the one who I got this idea from. Its AWESOME to have another way to use up those rolls!!!! EASY to make too :) I thought they would be perfect to add a few candies in to give away :)


Really Reasonable Ribbon's Used:
Pearl for center of flower

Other Products Used:
Toilet Paper Roll
Scrap Design Paper
Copics to color/Airbrushing too
Stick Pins/Wedding spray
Creative Inspiration paints /Deliquesce Gold Crystals Sparkle (used on the perfume bottle hose and pieces)
Gems




Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


4 comments:

Simko said...

SO PRETTY! I love the embellishments and your Fancy Perfume Bottle! Hugs, Simona

Moni said...

Great decoration, love all details. Hugs,moni

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my word girl!!! Your work is GORGEOUS!!~

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a wonderful project. I adore recycling and have quite a few on my blog :
Recycling crafts