Saturday, February 16, 2013

CottageCutz "I Love U"

Hello everyone , today I'm sharing my card designed using 4 different CottageCutz Dies. I LOVE this sweet CottageCutz "Puppy Love Carrier" he is too CUTE!

I decided to airbrush him using the copic markers, and airbrushing system. I then went in and used some Creative Inspiration Paints (Tutu Pink, Coal)on him and the LOVE after they were colored. The Bee Mine frame was done using the same technique. I used the center piece as a templete so I could leave a white area for my image.


The I and U are from the CottageCutz Sugar & Cream Alphabet Die. I cut them out with white card stock and colored them with black. Lastly I added some RRRibbon, and a button with some gems.




Hope everyone had a Happy Valentines Day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


No comments: