Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Decorated Notebook Purse

Hello everyone, today I wanted to share a Purse Notebook that I decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon.

My mom had picked up a bunch of these darling purses at walmart on sale, and gave me 1 to decorate. So I figured I would use all Really Reasonable Ribbon's Lace, Pom Pom Trim , Ribbon, and buttons to add to this darling purse.
Supplies Used:

I used the Mini Pom Pom white trim for along the bottom and around the flap of the purse, next I used some of the Light Blue Crocheted Lace to go across the bottom too, and then added the buttons to that. My bow was made using the Polka Dot ribbon from Decembers Ribbon Club Kit.

This was super EASY and FUN to decorate and would make perfect gifts for friends and family members. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today, as I enjoyed making it to share with you all!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful Cheryl is this x

Monique said...

That is so lovely !!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog :)).

Hugs Monique

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute Cheryl. I need to make one of these for myself. How fun.
Bear hugs,
Carol