Monday, July 9, 2012

Dear Friend.

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Today I'm in California visiting with my dear Grandma,Aunt & Uncle! But I still wanted to share my work with you all and today I'm sharing my card designed for Victorine Originals!
My card for today was designed for Victorine Originals Buttons & Ribbon Challenge that started today! I LOVE ribbon and LOVE buttons too! So for my card today, I started with the Beautiful VO stamp sentiment, and then distress with Tim Holtz spun sugar ink. I used the BEAUTIFUL DCWV The Sweet Blossom Paper Stack yes another $1.00 Stack from their AWESOME SALE! I have been using their dp on all my projects lately. I cut out the frame with the matching dp, added some sewing, and of course LOTS of Really Reasonable Ribbon! There are 4 buttons on this card, they are in the corners :) The roses I used were given to me by my mom, Thank you Mamma!!! :) ;and the butterfly i made using RRR Silky Crush Ribbon, LOVE this stuff :)

Victorine Originals Carries sooo many Beautiful stamps and sentiments, I just want them all...hehehehe, I have a ton of their sentiments and LOVE each and everyone of them :) They can be found HERE!

I hope you will join us for our super FUN challenge this month at the Victorine Originals Challenge Blog! Cant wait to see what you create!! 

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card love all the embellishements and colours are just fabulous hugs sassyx

Christina Griffiths said...

Mmmm Mmmm beautiful card and I love the black and white gingham with the pink. Hope you have a good holiday in California xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Cheryl this is totally stunning:)x

Sandra H said...

Wow Cheryl this is totally stunning:)x