Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Strawberry container decorated for Toilet Paper Mini

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a Strawberry Container decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon, to hold a Mini Toilet Paper Album that I will be giving to a dear friend after my USTREAM class this friday night.
I needed something to give this Toilet Paper Mini Album and thought the Strawberry container from the Grocery store would be perfect if decorated. So I used lots of Pink Satin ribbon in different sizes to make the bows and run through the openings in this. I also used some beautiful Estelle Lace that Bonnie carries at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and seam binding!

I used buttons,flowers,wedding stems,feathers, and Helmar Glue to decorate this up. The MEMORIES was cut out with CottageCutz Sugar & Cream alphabet die.

Here is what the container looks like before decorating it.


Supplies Used:
Wild Orchid flowers
Wedding stems
Buttons/Feathers/wedding stems
dp is leftover from the album


I will be doing a USTREAM LIVE class with Helmar Live on Friday night 6:00 pm Mountain time, if you would like to do a Mini Toilet Paper album please join me then! 
thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

What a great way to recycle. I love this strawberry basket all decorated! So pretty and feminine. Lucky friend getting this one. I remember that album-it's so pretty! Have a great day!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

beautiful as ever..wonderful creative mind and your friend will love it i sure do hugs sassyxxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so PRETTY Cheryl!!~

shaunnagowan said...

wonderful as always love your work look forward to your next project
shaunna
shaunnagowan@msn.com