Thursday, June 21, 2012

Plant a Little Sunshine!

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today Im sharing a card designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and Crafter Companion Challenge "sunshine"!!!
So for my card today I used Really Reasonable Ribbons YUMMY Satin Double Band PLUM that is ON SALE right now, I used it to make a border across my card, and then for my bow! I added some flowers,feather , beads, and wedding stem to the corner flower assortment.


For the border around my card I used Martha Stewart Deep edge punch. 

Crafters Companion Stamp set I used is ROMANCE! Love this DARLING set!!! Ive entered  my card into their challenge HERE!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, This is absolutely stunning:)x

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just precious. What a gorgeous image. You embellishments compliment it perfectly. So sweet.

Bear Hugs,
Carol