Monday, January 16, 2012

♥♥♥Alota Heart Challenge♥♥♥

♥Hello everyone, today's card was designed for Alota Rubber Stamps HEART CHALLENGE! I'm hosting this super FUN Valentine's Day Challenge on the Alota Blog Here!
♥So for my challenge you are to use HEARTS!!! Different hearts, you can used heart shape die cuts, punches,buttons, stamps,design paper, ribbon, embellishments and so on. Also make it for valentines day! :)

♥On my card Here I used Alota's SWEET Bug! Heart die cuts, Heart border punch,heart button, Heart design paper...
♥♥Supplies♥♥
Martha stewart border punch
buttons, sewing
valentines heart design paper and stripes
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow this is a stunner:) Sandra H

Crystal said...

How CUTE Cheryl, I LOVE the hearts....perfect challenge card and such a darling image!

Carol Hurlock said...

What a fun image. I love all the hearts on this card. You really know how to use embellishments to the advantage. Another fabulous card.