Thursday, December 22, 2011

'Tis the Season

Hello everyone today I'm sharing my Hot Cocoa Cafe card made for The Scrapping Cottage using the DARLING Christmas Cottage Cutz Die's
The Hot Cocoa Cafe is sooo SWEET, I just love this darling cottage cutz. There are many ways to put this one together, and i kept mine simple for todays post. Ive also used the Banner from Boxwood Vine Wreath, and the Holiday Doily for the background  Hot Cocoa Cafe was cut out all in white, and then i colored each piece with copics. Next I added some stickles for the snow :) LOVE the look it gave to my Cottage Cutz. 

Supplies:
Hot Cocoa Cafe/Cottage Cutz
Boxwood Vine Wreath/Cottage Cutz
Holiday Doily/Cottage Cutz
Design Paper /DCWV
Ribbon/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearls/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Stickles/Sewing
Copics to color/Tim holtz for dusting the banner
2 gingerbread boys from a button pack


Ribbon i used is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, i added some gingerbread boys to the centers, i thought they would be perfect for my card. I also used the Pearls in brown from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well. My spellbinder frame is from Michelles Scrapbooking and more.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute! Love it!!! Merry Christmas...

Angelica Turner said...

Cheryl, this is gorgeous and full of beautiful details. Merry Christmas.

Carol Hurlock said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Cheryl. May the blessings of the season fill your heart with love and joy.

Your card is just superb. What a cute Cocoa Cottage. It is simply adorable. I love all those gorgeous die cuts. Beautifully done.

Bear hugs,
Carol