Thursday, November 17, 2011

Alota DOTS!

My card was designed for Alota Rubber Stamps "DOTS Challenge" going on right now, so if you would love to be entered to WIN a gift certificate to Alota then come join us HERE for some fun!
Also we have some EXCITING NEWS , Alota Rubber Stamps has launched its new Store Front online HERE, its sooo fun and easy to use, and there are ALOTA rubber stamps to choose from, so if you get some time, stop by and take a peek :) 

Ok on with my card for today :) hehehehehe

So for my card I used this SUPER SWEET Noel Ornament Bug from Alota Rubber Stamps, and ive colored her with copics. I made mine look like an Elf, but you could make her look like santa tooo, or santa's helper....hehehehehe I think the next time i color here she will be in red.
the design paper i used is old, I bought it years back at our local craft shop downtown lehi. I then used one of my new Martha Stewart Around the Page punches, i think im going to have some fun using these.Next I added some dots with a white gel pen, since im limited up here for what dp i have. I also used Really Reasonble Ribbons Polka Dot ribbon, and added some flowers to the centers.

challenges:
Alota Rubber Stamps/DOT challenge
Hooked on Crafts/diecuts and punches
Make it Monday/anything goes
Pile it on/Traditional christmas colors
2 Sisters/anything goes
Christmas Stampin all year long/use a stamp that has never been inked

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Rene said...

This is SO cute! I love how you framed him! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM. The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D

Zulma said...

Beautiful! nice image, colors, borders and embellish. TFS with us at 2SC.
Zulma DT

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

BethieJ said...

This is so CUTE!! Love that image!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
Have a GREAT day!

Jenny said...

Loooove that frame. Great card. Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft.