Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Halloween Notepad

Hello everyone today I'm sharing a Halloween Notepad decorated with Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Right now we are Hosting a Halloween Challenge on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Rambling Blog HERE!
So I bought these DARLING little Halloween Notepads at Roberts Craft Store for $1.00!! AWESOME deal!!! All I had to do was decorate with some ribbons, and ric rac, SU! punches, and little Happy Halloween stamp.
Supplies Used:
Happy Halloween Stamp/Victorine Originals(Under Halloween)
Stampin Up Punches!
Sticker Candy
white gel pen
Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks/Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp/Anything goes
Whimsical Wednesdays/anything goes

Hope you enjoyed todays post!! Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!
Hugs
Cheryl

4 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Fabulous note pads! I love the ribbons.

Jen

GiGi said...

These are SO CUTE! I love the ribbon flowers you made! They look so cool! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Cindy Beland said...

GREAT job with your project!I LOVE all the super details,Just AWESOME! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

Unknown said...

Such fabulous notepads. I love the ribbon and the punch, really dressed them up! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays.