Monday, September 5, 2011

Victorine Originals Color Challenge

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! 
Today's card I designed for Victorine Originals Primary Color challenge that started today HERE!
On my card I used this beautiful sentiment from Victorine Originals found here! Love all the sentiment stamps from Victorine Originals they carry sooo many and you can find them all HERE :) there are 635 sentiments to choose from :)

So for my card I stamped my sentiment in Memento black ink and then cut out using the oval spellbinders. I then airbrushed using the same spellbinder to create a frame.
The DP I chose is from SU! I also added some sewing.

Ribbons are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon and can be found here in the Gingham section
 Flowers are Wild Orchid!
Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!! 
Also Hope you will join us for our Primary Color Challenge Here!
Hugs,
Cheryl
http://www.victorineoriginals.com/index.html

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is just amazing as always love your creations:) Sandra H

Newbie said...

Beautiful card AND sentiment!! Could you PLEASE send me a link as to WHERE to get these sentiments??
IamHis55@att.net

Heidi said...

Very pretty cheryl! Hope all is well, miss seeing you over on SCS: all wondering how you are doing.