Friday, September 9, 2011

Sneak Peek/Cottage Cutz Mini Halloween Album

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I'm sharing a couple of SNEAK PEEKS of a Halloween Mini Chipboard Album I'm designing for The Scrapping Cottage using their DARLING HALLOWEEN RELEASE!
So this is a sneak peek of the front of my album. Of course Im only showing a bit of it, since you will have to wait until Monday to see the entire album :) If I get a chance I will show more this weekend :)
On the front Ive used the darling frog mini, and the haunted house border 

I just LOVE all the new Cottage Cutz for this release and I know you will too :)
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely weekend :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute Cheryl. I love that froggy. Love you fabulous details. They are a delight for the eyes every time. By the way, I had a blast yesterday checking out your work for real girlfriend. The heartfelt creations booth had some of your work and I was turning over the cards that looked like yours to find your name....lol They thought I was nuts. Beautiful-beautiful!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol