Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th to all my Crafty Friends in Blogland!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!! Today I have 2 cards to share with you :) Both using Really Reasonable Ribbon and all Stamps are from Heartfelt Creations :) Hope all of you have a Happy & Safe 4th of July!!!
1st Card
So for my first card here Ive used 3 different ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Heartfelt Creations
Products Used on This Project
1397G Hero Background 
1385D USA Border 
1386E Liberty Arch
1394B In God We Trust 
I stamped my background image 2 times in blue ink on white cardstock, then distressed the edges. Next I stamp the Liberty Arch by coloring with blue ,red, and brown pens(SU!) and then stamped on white cardstock. I cut it out with the circle spellbinders, and framed it with the scalloped circle in red cardstock. for my banner USA I did the same colored with red and blue su! pens and then stamped on white cardstock. Backed with red cardstock and then added white gel dots.
For my sentiment I colored it with blue su! ink pen and then stamped. I added a ribbon border using 3 different ribbons. Card measures 6 x 6



**************************************

2nd Card

Ribbons-


Heartfelt Creations-
Products Used on This Project
1387H Vintage Flag 
1380D July Celebration

For my Vintage Flag 1387H I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Fire Brick ink pad on the red part of my flag, for the stars in blue I used a SU! Night of Navy pen, and then stamped on white cardstock. For my sentiment, I used 2 su! pens real red, and night of navy and colored the stamp and then stamped on white cardstock. I used a white gel pen for my dots. 2 ribbons for my bow
sewing in red. Card measures 6 x 6

Thank you for looking and have a Happy & Safe 4th of July!
Hugs,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful:) Sandra H

Ms_Dee said...

Love both these cards...They are gorgeous....TFS and inspiring....

thekolbes said...

OMG Amazing cards
Trish

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful card and love all the stitching!