Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gate Fold Mini & Video

Hello everyone today I have another Mini, well not so mini...hehehehe it measures 5 1/2" x 10" closed, and opened its 5 1/2 "x 20" WOW!! 
Ive used TONS of Really Reasonable Ribbon (LOVE RRR) and lots of the new double Ruffled Edge Satin that Bonnie now carries, she will also be adding more colors, find them HERE :) 

For my Binding Covers I used vintage lace, and spritzed it with Glimmer Mist(LOVE THIS TOO) and covered the binding :)

All dp is from DCWV Lace and Linen paper pack
Flowers are a mixture and I used the Tim Hotlz frame
7 Gypsies pearl dangles,orings, and magnetic closer

Here is a video to watch to see entire inside of my album :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl


4 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this is such a gorgeous album hunni
i just love all the little tags and stuff you hide in it
my compliments sweetie
hugs angelique

Janice said...

Cheryl, I love your mini! So many different things in it for pictures and journaling. Great job, and I can see why you are so excited about it!

thekolbes said...

OMG Gorgeous
Trish

Bonnie Garby said...

What a gorgeous album Cheryl! Absolutely beautiful.